Top 10 Largest Sugar Producing Countries in the World

Top 10 Largest Sugar Producing Countries in the World

1711
0
SHARE

Sugar is the most using product in our daily life it contains glucose, fructose and galactose in it and it is widely produced by sugarcane and sugar beet. A report said that an average person consumes about 24 kg of sugar every year and the world is producing around 174 million tonnes of sugar every year there is no country where sugar is not being used.  According to a recently report there are more than 120 countries producing sugar on large scale to meet their own needs and to export in the world mostly sugar is obtained from sugarcane as estimated of 80% and the other 20% is obtained from sugar beet. Sugar is the most important product of our daily lives and here we will show the list of largest producers of sugar in the world according to year 2015.

 

 

 

 

 

Rank

Country

Production of Sugar (1000 Tonnes)

1.

 Brazil

 455,337

2.

 India

 281,170

3.

 China

 100,688

4.

 Mexico

 50,597

5.

 Thailand

 47,667

6.

 Pakistan

 44,798

7.

 Colombia

 39,849

8.

 Australia

 38,675

9.

 Indonesia

 30,150

10.

 United States

 26,835

NO COMMENTS

LEAVE A REPLY